These Rochester Food Combos Sound Pretty Weird
They might taste good and be a family favorite, but some of these food combos don't sound very appetizing, do they?
We asked Quick Country 96.5 listeners on our Facebook page (LIKE us HERE!) to give us something they love to eat that somebody else might find weird. And, hoo boy, did we get some interesting combinations!
Here's mine: I sometimes mix a can of tuna and some garlic powder in with a batch of Kraft Mac and Cheese. My wife thinks it's horrible, but I kind of like it-- it tastes a little like tuna
casserole I mean, tuna hotdish.
Check out some of these other strange-sound food combos:
- Peanut butter and dill pickle sandwich
- Hamburger topped with peanut butter
- Cottage cheese and Doritos
- Rice with marshmallow cinnamon sugar
- Fried potato sandwich
- Grape jelly and brown swagger sandwich (Just what is 'brown swagger' btw?)
- Cottage cheese with brown gravy and onion
- Bean sandwiches: pork n beans with a shot of mustard on bread top with cheese then in oven until cheese is melted
- White rice with pickles, soy sauce and a poached egg
- Fried bologna sandwich with strawberry jelly.