The Poopiest Places To Swim in Minnesota
I'm really glad that no local lakes made the national list of places that people apparently like to poop while they swim.
Lakes have made the top 10 all across the country. If you're on vacation near the following lakes, you may want to give your kids the "Don't go to the bathroom" in the lake talk, or simply avoid these lakes and swim somewhere else.
- New Duluth Boat Club Landing....St. Louis County
- The Ariel Lift Bridge area...same location...St. Louis County
- Agate Bay: Lake (5, 17) Correction: Lake 5 and 17 are NOT Agate Bay in Isle. It looks like this would be in Nisswa/Brainerd area.
- Twins Point Public Access, Lake Superior
- Flood Bay, also Lake Superior