The Best Pancakes In or Near Rochester, Minnesota
Hungry for breakfast? Maybe you're in Rochester for Mayo and you need some good old fashioned comfort breakfast. Or lunch. Or Dinner (no shame game going on here). Where do you go? According to a recent Facebook poll and on-air call-in, here are...
The Top Pancakes In and Near Rochester
Roosters and Roosters, Too (Websites not great, so the link opens the menu as a PDF)
- Mandy Bredeson Reckward said, "They’re a little bit crispy on the edges - not too fluffy - so tasty!!"
- Jil Nicole's comment, "I had surgery a little over a year ago: I wanted my husband to stop at Roosters on the way home for pancakes. LOL!! I also wanted to sleep, and that won out."
- On the air, Amena said, "The pancakes are good, but the people? Awesome people watching and service. Such nice people."
- Tami Deedrick, "The chocolate peanut butter pancake at Cheap Charlie's is to die for.!"
- Karrie Skogen said, "Hands Down! ...Doug is amazing at pancakes (and pretty much anything you order there)."
- I reviewed the breakfasts here about a year ago. Good place. See my Old School Cafe review here: It really is an old school.
- Jaden likes a simple breakfast, "Pancakes, a couple of fried eggs, and bacon. Every single time it's perfect."
B & B Bowl in Preston Ilene Edwards says, "Huge plate size pancakes and very fluffy. They have awesome bacon too! Nice scenic drive from Rochester."
Kenny's Oak Grill in Austin Christina Beyer-Fink gives the best breakfast review I've ever seen, "...has the BEST all-around breakfast u have EVER had and at amazing prices!!! I'm talking better than sex breakfast!!!!"
Frank-N-Steins in Byron This is where I learned an amazing Butter Your Pancakes Life Hack.
Listen to James Rabe 6a to 9a on Y-105 FM