Save The Date! Festival of Trees Is Coming Back To Rochester
Have you ever been inside a winter wonderland? One of Rochester's favorites is coming back at the end of November, and Santa is coming too.
The Festival of Trees is an amazing experience full of the most gorgeous trees that are decorated in the most beautiful and unique ways. Minnesota themes, Lego, Disney, snowflakes, Paul Bunyan, and so many others will leave you in awe as you walk through the displays. It is something that you must see!
The event has a lot of other fun activities for family and friends too.
- The Festival of Trees has shopping at the gift thyme shoppe, a silent auction and cookies at the holiday cafe.
- Santa will be there every day from 11 am to 4 pm along with live entertainment and festive activities.
- Friday, November 29 is DiverseAbility Day – a day focused on all abilities and, that night, there’s a free dance party for individuals with disabilities and their families and friends.
- Saturday, November 30th features a Children’s Carnival and Crafts.
- Sunday, December 1st is Sensory Friendly morning from 9-11 a.m
Mark it on your calendar and be sure to attend Festival of Trees November 26th, November 29th - December 1st, 2019 at the Mayo Civic Center in Rochester. Your attendance will continue to raise awareness about Hiawatha Homes, and provide support to individuals with disabilities in Olmsted County. Learn more at hiawathahomes.org.
Festival of Trees
Townsquare Media is excited to be part of this event and we can't wait to see you this year at The Festival of Trees! We are even planning on giving you a sneak peek of the event so be sure to give the Y-105FM Facebook page a "like" and get ready for the live video of the event.