Moo-valous! Local Restaurant Handing Out FREE Food On July 10th!
Just a heads up that on July 10th, you might be seeing spots...or cows...throughout Rochester. Yes, you read that correctly. I said “cows”.
Why? Free food is the reason and it is actually really good food - Chick-fil-A! (I have been known to drive over there a time or two and grab some chicken myself.)
Chick-fil-A is new to Rochester but their restaurant has been a busy place since they opened February 1st. People were camping overnight to win free food before the opening, a few kids won a VIP "preview", and the company seems to love saying “thanks” to their customers.
If you want to score some free food, here are the details:
- When: Tuesday, July 10th
- Where: Chick-fil-A
- What: Dress up to look like a cow anytime between the opening time that day and 7pm and get a free entree. It is THAT simple!
- What about the kids?! Great question - kids that show up in anything that looks like a cow will also get a free kids meal!
Need some ideas of what type of cow costumes might be best? Check out the best costumes from the 2017! (click here). Here is a great link to a Pinterest page too with a bunch of ideas - most that you can make at home (click here!)
A few fun facts about this iconic dress-up day:
- In 2017, 1.8 million people participated
- This is the 14th year that Chick-fil-A has held this utterly amazing event!
- Chick-fil-A gets their employees excited about this event too! Last year, a fun t-shirt design contest was held and you can view the shirts that made the top 3 here.