Meet Bachelor Contestant Amanda Stanton at MOA But No Blankets!
Literally, one of the rules to meet Amanda Stanton (who ended up engaged on Bachelor in Paradise) at the Mall of America on September 7th at 2 pm is no blankets. So don't bring blankets...or they'll kick you out.
Another rule is you have to buy a copy of her new book, "Now Accepting Roses," which is full of behind the scenes stories in Bachelor Nation. Then she'll sign it however you'd like and probably chat with you a bit. But don't take long, you KNOW it's going to be a long line.
The book is also about finding real love. "Everything Amanda now knows about dating, she learned from being on The Bachelor." the Mall of America's website says. She was on three separate times, so I'm assuming some lessons were real but kickers.
There are 12 specific event guidelines if you want to get an autograph and meet her. Here are the highlights.
- You must have a Mall of America® issued wristband in order to enter the event area. A limited number of wristbands will be available in the Rotunda beginning at Noon on Saturday, September 7, 2019. Wristbands will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- In order to get a Mall of America wristband, you must purchase a copy of the book “Now Accepting Roses: Finding Myself While Searching for the One . . . and Other Lessons I Learned from "The Bachelor.”
- Wristbands are non-transferrable. Each person in your party must be present to receive a wristband. You may not pick up wristbands for another member of your party. People wearing wristbands that have been tampered or altered with will not be allowed through the autograph line. No exceptions.
- Adults accompanying minors do not need a wristband to enter the line but will not receive an autograph without a purchased copy of the book.
- No chairs, blankets, pillows, strollers, etc. will be allowed in the line. All bags are subject to search.
See the other guidelines here.
Listen to James Rabe 6a to 9a on Y-105 FM