Large Number Of Rochester Teens Plan On Ringing Doorbells On Halloween
Heads up! A large number of teenagers are planning on going trick-or-treating this year. Don't get all mad though. They aren't there to take candy from the little kids but they will be looking for a treat...it's just a different kind of treat.
STUDENTS collecting for a CAUSE!
John Marshall Honors Society and Key Club students will be out Trick-or-Treating for our John Marshall Rocket Community Room this Halloween in their neighborhoods.
As you are hitting the store for that last-minute Halloween candy, add a few of these items in your cart too:
• Winter clothing for teens: boots, hats, mittens, winter/fall coats (new to gently worn)
• Shelf-stable food items: mac and cheese, cereal, granola bars, pasta and sauce, canned meats
• Sneakers (new to gently worn)
• JM Spiritwear
• Deodorant, body wash, body lotion – full size
Rochester is a big town and unfortunately, you may not be one of the lucky houses that a teenager from JM visits. Don't be sad though! 😢 The school has let everyone know that if you have donations but got missed on Halloween night, feel free to drop off the donations at John Marshall High School. They've got blue collection bins waiting by the attendance windows.
Here are a few other stories you might like too!
- Win $5,000 playing the Halloween Hunt in Rochester (super easy!)
- Trick-or-treating hours in Rochester
- Best Halloween display you must see in Rochester
- Best neighborhoods to go trick-or-treating in Rochester
- Trick-or-treating at the Apache Mall
Do you know of another event that is happening in Rochester for kids, families, or women? I’d love to hear about it! Send me a message on my Facebook page (Jessica On The Radio) or DM me on Instagram.