Do You Remember All These Things from 1998?
I just realized, if 1998 was a person, it could legally drink this year! What was it doing back when it was born...well, prepare to have your mind blown!
GENERAL POP CULTURE (peep the price of Coke!):
- Harry Potter hit the USA! Came out in the UK the year before under the title, "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone"
- 2-liter bottle of Coke cost less than a dollar! Two liters of soda for less than a buck. It costs more than that to 1/3rd that amount. ((sad soda price trombone))
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer was the coolest show on TV (fight me!).
- Britney Spears released ...Baby One More Time
- Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston were together.
- Celebrity Death Match and TRL Live debuted on MTV
- Posh Spice and David Beckham got engaged
- Seinfeld Ended - Over 76 million people watched!
- Cher is presented with the Vanguard Award at the GLAAD Media Awards and releases Believe.
- Ginger Spice quits the Spice Girls
- Outkast - Rosa Parks!
- Brandy & Monica - The Boy Is Mine is number one on Billboard's Hot 100 Chart for almost three full months!
Listen to James Rabe 6a to 10a on Y-105 FM