Adults Only Overnight Party at Minnesota Zoo
Do you remember the last time you pulled an all-nighter? On November 9th, you'll get the chance to unleash your inner party animal and go wild all night at the Minnesota Zoo. That night the Minnesota Zoo will host an after hours party for guests (21+) and according the the Zoo's website the night will include:
- A full day of admission to the Zoo, immediately before or after your program
- Access to a cash bar (a variety of beers and wine)
- A full dinner, a late-night snack, and a light breakfast (with lots of coffee!) the next morning
- A wide variety of educational activities, small animal encounters, and behind-the-scenes Zoo tours. We’re capping this program at a maximum of only sixty people, to give everyone a personalized, special experience
- Exclusive time in the Zoo after-hours, including the chance to sleep at the Zoo in Discovery Bay or the Minnesota Trail Lodge!
- A meet and greet with a zookeeper
- A fun Minnesota Zoo “Animals After Dark” T-shirt to take home with you!
If you can't make it all night the Zoo will have places to catch some shuteye in Discovery Bay or at the Minnesota Lodge. Thin foam sleeping mats will be provided but you are more than welcome to bring an air mattress.
Find more info and reserve your spot here.