7 ‘Must Attend’ October Events In Rochester
A new month means a lot of new fun is planned! Which event sounds like one you want to attend?
I took a look at some October events being held in the Rochester area, and these are the ones I'm definitely excited for! Here are some dates and activities to add to your calendar!
- October 6th, 2018: Haunted Trolley Tour - I don't think there's a single better way to welcome the creepiest time of the year than with this tour!
- Don't forget about Fall Fest downtown either! It's perfect for the whole family, and right on the Peace Plaza.
- October 14th, 2018: Quarry Hill Cave Tour & Historic Hike - we've heard about Quarry Hill being haunted for years. Take this tour and find out if you get weird vibes yourself! If nothing else, you'll brush up on your Rochester history.
- October 18th, 2018: Harvest Moon Fall Festival - A great event for the whole family! It's on a Thursday night, so it doesn't have to take up a weekend.
- October 20th, 2018: Paws for Chili - A favorite fall treat AND helping animals? Who wouldn't want to be part of this?
- October 27th, 2018: Rochester Record Show - ACTUAL vinyl records and beer? I'm in!
As a bonus, I'm going to offer paying attention to Real Men Wear Pink in Rochester this month too. TONS of support for breast cancer awareness is about to get underway! Check this website for updates.
Listen to Val afternoons from 2p to 6p on Quick Country 96.5.
Listen to Val from 10a to 2p on Z-Rock 107.7.