2nd Best Water Park In The Country Is Only 2 Hours From Rochester
Summer isn’t over yet, so put the back to school shopping on hold and dig the sunscreen back out. You’ve still got time plan an epic family road-trip to the 2nd best water park in the county! It’s located 2 hours south of Rochester so you could leave in the morning and be home for bedtime. Don't procrastinate though, the water park is open daily through the 18th and the 24th and 25th before closing for the summer.
Lost Island Water Park in Waterloo placed 2nd in USA Today’s “10 Best Readers’ Choice” poll and has several massive water slides, a huge lazy river, a kiddie lagoon, mini-golf and a lot more. Learn more about Lost Island here.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Outdoor Water Park:
- Splashin' Safari Water Park - Santa Claus, Ind.
- Lost Island Waterpark - Waterloo, Iowa
- Dollywood's Splash Country - Pigeon Forge, Tenn.
- Cowabunga Bay - Henderson, Nev.
- Aquatica Orlando - Orlando
- Schlitterbahn New Braunfels - New Braunfels, Texas
- Water World - Denver
- Rapids Water Park - Riviera Beach, Fla.
- Adventure Island - Tampa
- Hurricane Harbor - Austell, Ga.
Read more here.