A hunt throughout a vineyard ends with wine and prizes!
Got cabin fever? A local vineyard is hosting their first ever scavenger hunt to help beat the winter blues.
Wine, prizes and friends! A scavenger hunt at Salem Glen Winery is a perfect event to help beat the winter blues. The vineyard is your canvas on this hunt and prizes are awarded for the winner and second place. This is Minnesota so you will want to make sure you dress for an outdoor hunt. Don't forget a camera! You will need that to snap some pictures for the hunt.
Are you ready to sign up? Here are some details to know:
- Sunday, January 28th from 2pm - 4pm
- Registration is open for teams of two
- Tickets are $18 per person and includes a glass of wine (if you are a Wine Club Member, price is $15 per person)
- Send your registration info (name and number of people attending) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to see their Facebook event page
Salem Glen Winery is located at 5211 60th Ave SW, Rochester, MN 55902. According to their website, they have been family-owned and operated since 2006. They specialize in small batches of wine made from regionally grown grapes.
Listen to Jessica Williams from 10am to 2pm on Y105 FM.
Let's Try This! We are trying Pinterest projects to see if they actually turn out like they are described. Sometimes they do and sometimes...we have no idea what the project was supposed to create. I'm always on the lookout for our next project!