5 FREE Rochester Summer Date Ideas
The unofficial kickoff to summer is this weekend! Time to bust out the flip-flops and summer dresses, and enjoy all that Rochester has to offer the next few months. Here are some fun date ideas that are absolutely free:
1. Down by the Riverside - We have some awesome acts coming to Rochester this year, and the show is absolutely free! It really doesn't get any better than that!
2. Thursdays on First & 3rd. We are just two weeks away from the first Thursdays on First! Live music, vendors, food, and fun - the perfect date.
3. Silver Lake. A stroll around this beautiful lake is a fun date idea. Bring a picnic basket and hang out for a bit. Cheers!
4. Quarry Hill. Another fun hiking opportunity. You'll probably be taking your engagement pics here, so you should get acquainted. ;)
5. Downtown Farmers Market. Every Saturday morning from May until October, you can check out the local produce. It's free to go, but let's be real, you'll want to buy those fresh veggies!