13 Summer Family Activities in Rochester for Cheap
I'm a mom. I know how quickly things add up, especially with more than 1 kid, and then the adults to watch them! But there is actually quite a few ways you can have fun in Rochester without breaking the bank!
Here are my top 13!
1. Feed the ducks, hit the skate park or just enjoy the playground down at Silver Lake Park.
2. Hang out with nature! Relax for Storytime at Quarry Hill on July 14th.
4. Fruit picking. Pick your strawberries or a variety of other seasonal fruits.
5. Rochester Art Center Family Free Day is July 14th
6. Slip N Slide. A little tarp, water and soap will do!
7. Petting Zoo. Head over to Zollman zoo where its got animals and a cool discovery zone.
8. Water balloon fight. This will be ESPECIALLY good on a hot weekend like this one!
9. Bike Ride or rollerblade. These are some of my Favorite Trails!
10. Museum - Minnesota Children's Museum has a free day on July 1st!
11. A Honkers Day! Coming up July 1st is Slider’s Kids Club Day where Kids Eat Free on Sports Deck and can run the bases
12. Library. Check out Construction Storytime coming up on July 12th.
13. Kids Eat Free at Grand Rounds on Mondays
Listen to Beth weekdays on 106.9 KROC from 10am to 12pm.
For more parenting, health and beauty related info and insight, head to my Facebook page!